The Top Five Things to Do at the ShoreTel One Champion Partner Conference
The ShoreTel One Partner conference is just a few days away. I’ve already told you why you should come, now here are the top five things you should do while you are there.
5. Network. Take the time to catch up with your PBM and the sales representative in your area. You can talk about what you have going on but be sure to some time for the strategic. What will this Conference inspire you to do and how will your ShoreTel Resources help? And don’t forget to save some time for your fellow partners as well. What best practices will you “borrow”?
4. Win a Triumph motorcycle! Yes you can feel the wind through your hair in a brand new Triumph motorcycle since we’re giving one away. The more breakout sessions you attend, the more chances you have to win.
3. Invest in the breakout sessions. This year, we have carefully constructed our breakout sessions so that our partners will feel informed and ready for the introduction of our unified platform. Please attend as many sessions as possible, ask questions, take notes, give feedback. We will be listening!
2. Visit the Genius Lounge. This year we’ve gathered some of ShoreTel’s most valuable partner resource people in one place: the Genius Lounge. Here you can talk to solution architects, Champion Partner Program representatives, channel marketers, TAC and support management, and ShoreTel University faculty about what’s on your mind. How can we help? Just ask!
1. Enjoy. Use your downtime to enjoy the Florida sun and the surrounding area attractions. Rock out to the Goo Goo Dolls and the Brilliantly Simple Band at this year’s show. But don’t forget to rest a little — we all have a lot of selling to do when we get back!